Our Older Person Advocacy Worker works with anyone over 65 and can help by:
- Discussing your rights and options.
- Explaining things you don’t fully understand.
- Getting you information.
- Assisting you to write letters.
- Assisting you to fill in forms.
- Accompanying you to meetings and appointments.
Our Older Persons Advocacy Worker can support you when you are dealing with NHS and social care services, with housing issues, assist you to access your medical records; assist you to make contact with care agencies, with getting a solicitor where required; assist with funeral plans and Powers of Attorney to name but a few.
Our Older Persons Advocacy Worker will always be guided by you and will only help in ways you want. She is there to be on your side and help you express your views.